The Charcot-Marie-Tooth Association of Australia (CMTAA Inc) has been established to assist those affected by CMT in Australia through a range of programs. As with any such organisation we need a strong support base to help us achieve our objectives. Organisations such as yours can become a part of our team through our Sustaining Partner Program. In return for a modest financial or in-kind contribution, your organisation will benefit from the Association’s recognition as the peak body supporting CMT sufferers and research into CMT in Australia.
This program provides an opportunity for your organisation to be philanthropic, but also to tap into a group which may benefit from the services or products that you offer. CMTAA Inc has a sound organisational structure; growing membership; and established communication channels such as our CoMmuniTy newsletter, new website and member emails. In addition to gathering and disseminating information on CMT, we also provide funds for local research into the condition.
By becoming a Sustaining Partner of the CMTAA Inc your organisation can access a growing number of CMT sufferers and their families, as well as representatives of like-minded organisations which are playing their part in meeting the objectives of the Association. Through the Sustaining Partner Program you can also promote the work of your organisation and where appropriate, the contribution it makes to the CMT community. There are two levels of partnership;
Benefits of a Silver CMTAA Inc Sustaining Partnership include:
- recognition of your support through a framed certificate;
- acknowledgement in the CMTAA Inc Annual Report;
- your logo on the CMTAA Inc web site with a link to your site;
- recognition of your organisation’s support at CMTAA Inc events and in the newsletter;
- permission to use the CMTAA Inc logo to advertise your partnership;
- promotion of your events through the CMTAA Inc network; and
- a complimentary membership.
Additional benefits of a Gold CMTAA Inc Sustaining Partnership include:
- complimentary advertising in the CMTAA Inc newsletter (valued at $1,500); and
- acknowledgement of this support on the CMTAA Inc home page and cover of our newsletter.
Gold Partnership is limited to 5 organisations and will attract a contribution of $3,000 per year. Silver Partnership will not be limited and will attract a contribution equivalent to $1,500 per year. The term for such partnerships is 12 months from the date of commencement; however organisations are encouraged to consider entering into such partnerships on an on-going basis. Potential exists to negotiate variations to these packages where in-kind support is provided.
We look forward to your consideration of forming such a partnership with the CMTAA Inc so we can together create a better world for those who suffer from the disorder.