Please note that as a financial member of the CMTAA, the seminar presentations can be viewed through our website. Please login to our website, click onto "Current Activities" and then onto "Previous Seminar Presentations" and enjoy the informative presentations.
If you are a financial member and have not already registered on our website to be able to access these, please follow the simple steps below:
- Go to www.cmt.org.au
- On the Home Page under the Become a Member section on the right hand side, please click on Apply for Membership.
- Please complete all the online application fields.
It is vital that the email address that you enter is correct as this will be your Username.
- Please record the password that you enter as this will be needed once your membership is activated.
- There is no need to pay any money unless you would like to renew your membership ahead of your renewal date.
- We understand if you are unsure of your current financial membership status. We will advise you if you need to renew your membership so that once payment is made we can activate your member login access.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE ACTIVATED FOR WEBSITE LOGIN PERMISSION ONCE WE CONFIRM THROUGH OUR RECORDS THAT YOU ARE A CURRENT FINANCIAL MEMBER OR WE HAVE RECEIVED PAYMENT FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL WHEN THE ACTIVATION PROCESS HAS BEEN COMPLETED.