We are conducting testing sessions throughout the country to evaluate which Para-sports individuals may be eligible for, in addition to which
Para-sports might be best suited depending on the type and level of impairment, history in sport and a range of other considerations.
Testing will be conducted in the following cities over the coming
* Sydney, Sunday 12th August
* Gold Coast, Saturday 18th August
* Brisbane, Sunday 19th August
* Perth, Sunday 9th September
* Darwin, Sunday 23rd September
* Hobart, Sunday 7th October
* Melbourne, Sunday 21st October
* Canberra, Sunday 18th November
* Adelaide, Sunday 9th December
WHERE TO REGISTER
Registration is available at the following link
WHAT IF YOU CAN’T MAKE IT TO A TESTING DAY?
We still want to hear from those interested in a Para-sport pathway.
One of the options on the registration link considers this and enables
individuals to upload impairment information and footage participating
in an activity and we will follow up with you independent of the
Para-sport testing days.
WHO’S ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE?
Individuals with a physical impairment, vision impairment or mild